DK Property Solutions, LLC believes there are ten important questions you should have answered before you select your home inspector. If you have questions in addition to the 10 listed below, please type them in the comments section at the bottom of this page and we will address those as well. Make sure to include a return email address in the comments section in order that we can respond to you.
1. What does your inspection cover?
Our Full Comprehensive Inspection covers the entire property in and out, room by room.
2. How long have you been practicing in the home inspection profession and how many inspections have you completed?
We have over 10 years combined experience and have preformed over 1,000 home inspections.
3. Are you specifically experienced in residential inspection?
Yes, We are specifically trained and experienced in residential home inspections
4. Do you offer to do repairs or improvements based on the inspection?
No, we do not provide any repairs
5. How long will the inspection take?
The average on-site inspection is 2 to 2.5 hours depending on the condition and size of the property. Anything significantly less may not be enough time to perform a thorough inspection. Additional inspectors may be brought in for very large properties and buildings.
6. How much will it cost?
Costs vary, depending on the square footage of the property. A typical range might be $375–$500, consider the value of the home inspection in terms of protecting your investment being made.
7. What type of inspection report do you provide and how long will it take to receive the report?
All our reports are full color PDF files and our turnaround time to receive your report is 24 - 48 hours after completion of the inspection. We will provide a printed copy at additional charge.
8. Will I be able to attend the inspection?
Yes, our clients are more than welcome to attend the inspection.
9. Do you maintain membership in a professional home inspector association?
Yes, we are a active member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
10. Do you participate in continuing education programs to keep your expertise up to date?
Yes, our inspector's are committed to continuing education, professionalism and service to our clients.